Monday, April 18, 2011

Lucky 13

It's my anniversary! Lucky number 13, so to celebrate I've come up with a list (in no particular order) of 13 reasons why I am still completely in love with my hubby:

  1. He is musically talented; I always said I'd marry a guy who could play an instrument. It was kind of a deal breaker if he didn't :)
  2. He loves our boys
  3. He's my best friend in the whole entire world.
  4. He is an exhorter
  5. He's ridiculously quick witted and makes me laugh
  6. He doesn't pick at me (much) for my strange non-sensical quirks (like hating tomatoes but loving caprese salad)
  7. He LOVES Jesus
  8. He sings duets with me on road trips--even ones from GLEE
  9. He never complains or nags about my less than stellar housekeeping (laundry is a curse from hades)
  10. He's not embarrassed by public displays of affection
  11. He geeks out over Doctor Who with me
  12. He makes sure that as an introvert I get time to myself to recharge.
  13. He knows me and Loves me; nothing better than that
"Today I will marry my best friend. The one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love." (from our wedding invite)


2 comments:

joanna said...

love this! Congratulations on 13 years!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you should blog more! Happy anniversary lovely :)