- He never complains or nags about my less than stellar housekeeping (laundry is a curse from hades)
- He is musically talented; I always said I'd marry a guy who could play an instrument. It was kind of a deal breaker if he didn't :)
- He's not embarrassed by public displays of affection
- He's my best friend in the whole entire world.
- He loves our boys
- He's ridiculously quick witted and makes me laugh
- He doesn't pick at me (much) for my strange nonsensical quirks (like hating tomatoes but loving caprese salad)
- He listens to me
- He sings duets with me on road trips--even ones from GLEE
- He knows me and Loves me; nothing better than that
- He LOVES Jesus
- He geeks out over Doctor Who with me
- He makes sure that as an introvert I get time to myself to recharge.
- He is an exhorter
"Today I will marry my best friend. The one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love."
|Blarney Castle, Ireland 2011~Long-awaited honeymoon|